Action Auto employs
Action Auto is a member
of the Venango Area Chamber of Commerce.
Got a car problem or question? iCARumba provides online answers to some
common car questions.
Action Auto is a member of the International Automotive Technicians'
You may either scroll down the
page or click on a link below to scroll automatically to that
Brief Business History
We at Action Auto Service are committed to offering you, our client,
the highest professional automotive service and repairs available in
the industry. We strive to provide you with quality service in a
timely manner and at a competitive price.
Our pledge to our clients is to uphold a sound business practice,
with the highest ethical standards, to meet and exceed our client’s
needs, by providing exceptional client service, maintaining a
professional level of repairs through the use of up-to-date training
We at Action Auto Service believe it is our responsibility as
professionals in the automotive industry to support and uphold our
standards to meet or exceed industry standards. We are committed to
maintain a highly ethical and sound business practice to meet and
exceed our client’s automotive needs.
Through the use of:
• Quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards.
• Certified technicians to perform quality repairs in a timely
• Up-to-date training and equipment to service today’s vehicles and
stay current with industry standards.
• Electronic vehicle history for better client service.
• The latest in electronic and online information and diagnostic
systems to repair and maintain your vehicle.
• A proper diagnostic procedure to service today’s vehicles.
• The use of factory maintenance schedules and preventive
maintenance based on past vehicle performance.
We feel it is our responsibility to inform the client all of the
needs found during any vehicle inspections, vehicle service or
repair. This way you, the client, have the information to make an
informed decision in maintaining and repairing your vehicle. With
the investment you have in your vehicle; safety, longevity and
proper performance are our main concerns.
We will actively work as a professional automotive repair business
to reduce our impact on the environment. This can be accomplished by
using the current recycling methods available and continuing to
educate ourselves as well as our clients in this matter. This
responsibility falls on all of us and will not be taken lightly.
Our goal is to make you and your family our clients for life. We
intend to reach this goal by offering you the best automotive
service and repairs available. If you are not completely satisfied
with our service or have any suggestions please feel free to let us
All repairs are covered by a 24 month or 24,000 mile limited
warranty. If an item is under an extended warranty such as a
transmission or complete engine, it refers to the manufacturers or
factory warranty. Should service be necessary under warranty, we
must be contacted first. All labor and parts are no charge to our
client during the 24 month or 24,000 mile warranty.
If a warranty problem occurs out of a 50-mile radius of our shop and
the vehicle cannot be returned to us for repairs, we will not extend
warranty unless approved in advance by management. Please contact us
because we have several networks in place to take care of warranty
We will not warranty work not performed by us. We cannot pay for
warranty work performed at any other location or issue cash refunds
for work performed by others unless approved in advance by
Our warranty does not include liability for car rental expense, or
any other expense due to the loss of use of vehicle.
Warranty repair cost not to exceed the cost of the original repair
About Our Business
Action Auto Service has served the Venango County area for over 19
years. We offer a full range of
vehicle service, preventive maintenance and repairs on most vehicle
makes and models. Our courteous and professional staff is committed
to offering you the best automotive service possible.
We know how much you depend on your vehicle and our expert
technicians, service advisors and management staff strive to offer
the kind of service you deserve for all of your automotive needs.
• Business Hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Conveniently located on Route 257 in Seneca..
• Free local shuttle service to work or home.
• Clean comfortable waiting area, should you decide to wait.
• Convenient after hours Drop-off service
• We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover credit cards.
• Approved local checks, debit cards and cash.
• 90 Days same as cash (upon approval)
• Friendly, Professional, Courteous service.
• Helpful and knowledgeable automotive advice
• Has served the area for over 19-years.
• Ethical and sound business practices.
• A full service automotive care facility for you and your family
• Professionally trained staff, ASE Certified Technicians.
• Clean, state-of-the-art equipped shop.
• Electronic Vehicle History to add value to your vehicle
• Electronic and On Line Information and Diagnostic systems
• 24 month or 24,000 mile limited warranty
• Industry standard Environmental Policy
• 24 hour towing and road service
Brief Business History
Action Auto Service has served the Venango County Area for over 19
years. When Bill Kapp, a 30 year veteran of the automotive
industry decided to open his own auto repair shop. On a shoestring
budget typical of many, start up small businesses, he opened Action
Auto Service in Oil City in 1995, worked hard and treated clients
with respect and kept them informed as to the needs of their
vehicles. As the business grew and Bill hired employees, he employed
people who shared his philosophy of working hard and treating people
After more than 12 Years at that location, an opportunity to expand
into a much larger facility with a full collision shop was
completed. The current location on Route 257 in Seneca is the former
site of Stephens Auto Body, one of the longest continually operating
garages in Venango County.
Action Auto Service now employs 8 people at this location.
We have been blessed over the years with very good employees and
some of the world’s greatest clients.
With that combination we expect it to flourish for many years.
Action Auto Service is located on Route 257 in Seneca about ˝ mile
from the top of Seneca Hill.
We employ 5 technicians, and a support team of one service advisor,
one collision estimator and an office administrator. We have a
10,000 sq. ft. facility with 15 bays and a full compliment of modern
equipment to handle most any vehicle need.
To meet our client’s needs we offer timely, professional automotive
service and repairs. We strive to accomplish this through great
client service and ethical and sound business practices, while
maintaining or exceeding professional industry standards. It is
mandatory that our technicians and sales staff attend a minimum of
50 hours of training a year. They are encouraged to attend more to
keep our professional skills sharp and stay as current as possible
with the rapid changes in the automotive industry.
Helping people is our business. You and your vehicle are important
to us. A properly maintained vehicle is more economical to operate
and offers many other advantages such as safety, dependability and a
longer vehicle life.
Our plan to achieve this is by offering you, our client professional
quality automotive service and repairs. One of the tools we use
accomplish this is a Vehicle Maintenance Inspection with every visit
and we recommend an Annual Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection. This
way, you are able to make a more informed decision on vehicle
service and repairs and we are able to offer more professional
advice as to the care of your vehicle.
This is part of our Client Pledge to you, to offer professional,
dependable, and ethical automotive service and repairs.
1. The Venango Area Chamber of Commerce
2. AAA approved repair facility
3. Advisory committee member, Venango Technology Center
4. Substitute Automotive Instructor, Venango Technology Center
5. PennDot Round Table committee member, PA State Inspection
6. International Automotive Technician’s Network, sponsor shop
7. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Blue Seal of Excellence Shop
8. Standard Plus Club, Identifix,
9. Jasper Preferred Installer Program
10. ASE, Automotive Service Excellence Certified Technicians
11. The Franklin Area Chamber of Commerce